Google

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Custom Swimsuits

This may sound odd, but there is a custom swimsuit shop on 4th avenue down by NAAM restaurant. The shop promotes itself as being able to assemble a custom swimsuit in like 15 minutes to half an hour. I'm not sure about the exact amount of time, but from what I recall it was a short amount of time. They have an assortment of fabrics to choose from there.

I think it is called Kitsilano's Splash Swim and Cruise.

Here is a link http://www.flare.com/shared/print.jsp?content=20050509_133710_5004&path=/shopping/

Azngal

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The store is actually called Forbie Activewear. She is great. You get to pick out your style, mix and match your top and bottoms however you choose, and then pick the material and color you want. She said some can be done in 15 minutes, however it's more like an hour depending how busy she is. Mine took a couple of days, but I ordered two and I wasn't in a hurry. She will even ship them to you. I highly recommend this store.